How To Remove Huawei Id Without Password
Are you having trouble removing the Huawei ID from your device because you forgot the password? Don't worry, in this article, we will guide you step by step on how to remove the Huawei ID without a password.
What is Huawei ID?
Huawei ID is an online account used to access all Huawei services, including Huawei Cloud, AppGallery, Themes, and more. It's similar to other online accounts like Google or Apple ID. You need to create a Huawei ID to use some of the features of your Huawei device.
Why Remove Huawei ID?
There may be many reasons why you want to remove the Huawei ID from your device without a password. Some of the most common reasons include:
- You bought a second-hand device, and the previous owner forgot to remove their Huawei ID.
- You forgot the password of your Huawei ID and are unable to access your device.
- You don't want to use the Huawei services associated with your ID anymore.
How to Remove Huawei ID Without Password
Follow these steps to remove the Huawei ID without a password:
- Turn off your Huawei device and remove the SIM card and memory card from it, if there are any.
- Press and hold the Volume Up + Power buttons until the Huawei logo appears.
- Release the Power button but continue holding the Volume Up button until the EMUI recovery screen appears.
- Select "Wipe Data/Factory Reset" from the options using the Volume buttons and press the Power button to confirm.
- Wait for the device to reset, and when the "Welcome" screen appears, connect your device to a Wi-Fi network.
- Complete the setup wizard and then go to "Settings" > "Security & Privacy" > "Unlock Screen Password" and disable all the options there.
- Go to "Settings" > "Account" > "Huawei ID" and select "Unregister" to remove the Huawei ID from your device.
This will erase all the data on your device, including apps, music, photos, contacts, and other files. It's advisable to create a backup of your device before following these steps.
Removing the Huawei ID without a password can be a bit tricky, but by following the steps mentioned above, you can easily remove the ID from your device. Make sure to erase all the data on your device as this is a crucial step in removing the Huawei ID. Don't forget to keep a backup of your data before proceeding with the steps.