How To Check Data Balance On Huawei Router
Welcome to this tutorial on how to check data balance on a Huawei Router. The process is easy and straightforward, and it is advisable to check your data balance regularly to keep track of your usage and prevent unexpected disconnection. In this guide, we will show you how to check data balance on a Huawei Router using different methods.
Method 1: Using the Huawei Router Web Portal
To check your data balance using the Huawei Router web portal, follow the steps below:
- Connect your device to the Huawei router through Wi-Fi or Ethernet cable.
- Open an internet browser on your device
- Type the default IP address of the Huawei router (usually 192.168.1.1) on the address bar and press Enter
- Enter your login credentials (username, and password) and click login
- Click on the "Statistics" tab on the top menu
- Click on the "Overview" option on the left-hand side menu
- The data usage for the current session and also the total data usage will be displayed.
If you have not changed the default login credentials, you can find them on a sticker at the bottom of the Huawei router.
Method 2: Using the Huawei Router Mobile App
Huawei has a mobile app called "Huawei SmartHome" that allows you to monitor your router and check data usage and balance. Follow these simple steps:
- Download and install the Huawei SmartHome app from either Google Play Store or App Store
- Launch the Huawei SmartHome app on your smartphone
- Log in to your Huawei router account by entering your login credentials (usually the same as the web portal credentials)
- On the home dashboard, click on the "Usage" icon to view your data balance and usage
You can also manage your router settings and set up parental controls using the Huawei SmartHome app.
Method 3: Using USSD code
Another way to check data balance on a Huawei router is by using a USSD code. Here is the procedure:
- On your device, dial *129# or *100#
- Select the option for internet bundle balance
- Your remaining data balance will be displayed
It is important to note that the USSD code method may vary depending on the network provider or country; therefore, you should contact your provider for the correct USSD code.
Checking your data balance on a Huawei router is vital to keep track of your data usage and prevent unexpected disconnection. The above methods make it easy for you to check your data balance in different ways, and you can choose the one that suits you best.