How To Check Your Number On Vodacom Tanzania
Welcome to Vodacom Tanzania, one of the leading mobile network providers in Tanzania. Are you a Vodacom user and you have trouble remembering your phone number? Do not worry, in this article, we will guide you on how to check your number on Vodacom Tanzania.
Checking Vodacom number using USSD code
The easiest way to check your Vodacom number is by dialling a USSD code from your phone. The USSD code to check your Vodacom number is *149*01#.
Steps to check your Vodacom number using USSD code
- Open your phone dialer
- Dial *149*01# and press the call button
- You will receive an SMS with your Vodacom number and your account balance
Make sure you have enough credit on your phone to avail of this service. If you do not have enough credit, you will not receive an SMS with your Vodacom number.
Checking Vodacom number using Vodacom App
You can also check your Vodacom number using the Vodacom App. The Vodacom App is available on both Android and iOS devices.
Steps to check your Vodacom number using Vodacom App
- Download and install the Vodacom App from Google Play Store or App Store
- Open the App and sign in using your Vodacom number and password
- Once you are signed in, you will see your Vodacom number in the account details section
If you have trouble signing in, you can reset your password by clicking on "forgot password" and following the instructions.
Contacting Vodacom Customer Care
If you are still unable to check your Vodacom number, you can contact Vodacom Customer Care for assistance. You can contact Vodacom Customer Care through the following channels:
- Call 100 from your Vodacom number
- Visit the nearest Vodacom Shop
- Contact Vodacom Customer Care through social media platforms such as Twitter and Facebook
Make sure you have your ID or passport with you for identification purposes when visiting the Vodacom Shop.
In conclusion, checking your Vodacom number is easy and can be done through USSD code or using the Vodacom App. If you encounter any problems, do not hesitate to contact Vodacom Customer Care for assistance.