How To Withdraw Money From Old Mutual Investment
Welcome to our blog where we guide you on how to withdraw money from Old Mutual Investment. Old Mutual Investment is a well-known investment company that has been operating for decades. It provides various investment plans, including unit trusts, offshore investments, and retirement annuities for its clients.
- Step by Step Guide to Withdraw Money from Old Mutual Investment
- Points to Keep in Mind While Withdrawing Money from Old Mutual Investment
Step by Step Guide to Withdraw Money from Old Mutual Investment
Step 1: Log in to your Old Mutual Account
The first step to initiate the withdrawal process is to log in to your Old Mutual account. You can visit the Old Mutual website and enter your login credentials to proceed. If you have forgotten your credentials, then you can reset your password and username by following the instructions.
Step 2: Go to Withdrawal Section
After you have logged in to your account, navigate to the 'Withdrawal section' and click on the 'Withdraw' option.
Step 3: Select the Investment Plan
You will be presented with the list of investment plans you have with Old Mutual. Select the investment plan that you want to withdraw money from.
Step 4: Enter Withdrawal Amount
After selecting the investment plan, enter the withdrawal amount. You can opt to withdraw the entire amount or a part of it.
Step 5: Confirm Details
Once you have entered the withdrawal amount, review the details once again to ensure that everything is correct. Now click on the 'Confirm' button to proceed further.
Step 6: Submit Withdrawal Request
After confirming the details, submit the withdrawal request. Your request will be processed, and your withdrawal amount will be transferred to your linked bank account within the stipulated time.
Points to Keep in Mind While Withdrawing Money from Old Mutual Investment
- Check the Withdrawal Terms and Conditions: Before initiating the withdrawal process, read the terms and conditions related to withdrawal thoroughly.
- Check the Withdrawal Charges: Old Mutual may charge you for the withdrawal process, so it is essential to check the charges beforehand.
- Check the Tax Implication: Make sure you are aware of the tax implications of withdrawing your money from your investment plan with Old Mutual.
- Ensure Your Bank Account is Linked: Before proceeding with the withdrawal process, make sure that your bank account is linked and KYC compliant.
Withdrawing money from Old Mutual Investment is a simple process. As a customer, you need to log in to your account, select the investment plan, enter the withdrawal amount, review the details and submit the withdrawal request. It is essential to check the withdrawal terms and conditions, withdrawal charges, and tax implications beforehand. With the above guide, we have hopefully cleared your doubts on how to withdraw money from Old Mutual Investment.