How To Cancel Call Forwarding On Vodacom
If you are a Vodacom customer and had call forwarding set up on your phone, you might want to cancel call forwarding due to a change in circumstances. Call forwarding is a convenient feature that allows you to redirect calls to another number or voicemail when you are unreachable. Here's how you can cancel call forwarding on Vodacom.
Method 1: Deactivate call forwarding using call forwarding codes
The simplest way to cancel call forwarding on Vodacom is by dialing call forwarding codes, depending on the type of forwarding you set up:
- *21* - To cancel unconditional call forwarding; all incoming calls are redirected to another number
- *61* - To cancel forwarding in case of no answer; calls are redirected when you don't answer your phone within a specified number of rings
- *62* - To cancel forwarding when your phone is switched off or out of coverage area
To cancel call forwarding:
- Open the phone app on your mobile device
- Dial the relevant code for the type of call forwarding you have set up.
- Press the call button.
- You will hear a voice prompt confirming that call forwarding has been canceled.
Method 2: Cancel call forwarding via the Vodacom customer service center
If you have trouble canceling call forwarding using codes or need assistance, you can contact the Vodacom customer service center. They will help you cancel call forwarding.
Here's how to contact the Vodacom customer service center:
- Go to the Vodacom website.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the homepage where the contact us link is located
- Click on the Contact Us link; You will be redirected to the contact page.
- Choose the type of inquiry you have, in this case, 'Call Services.'
- Select your preferred contact method, whether it is phone or email
- Enter your phone number and message.
- Click submit and a customer representative will contact you soon.
Canceling call forwarding is a simple process that can be done by dialing forwarding codes or contacting the Vodacom customer service center. Remember to check your call forwarding settings after canceling to ensure your calls are not getting redirected to another number.