How To Check Sassa Money
Many people rely on Sassa money, also known as social grants, to cover their basic needs. However, sometimes it can be difficult to know when and how much money you will receive. In this article, we will guide you on how to check your Sassa money.
Methods to Check Your Sassa Money
1. Using the SASSA Website
The Sassa website has an online portal that enables you to check your grant balance online. You will need to have your ID number and grant number to access the portal.
- Go to the Sassa website and click on the "Benefit Enquiries" link.
- Select "Beneficiary Enquiry" and enter your ID number and grant number.
- Your current grant balance will be displayed on the screen.
2. Using the SASSA USSD Service
If you don't have access to the internet, you can also check your Sassa balance by using the USSD service. Dial *120*3210# on your mobile phone and follow the prompts to check your grant balance.
3. Visiting a SASSA Office
You can also visit a Sassa office to check your grant balance. Remember to take your ID and Sassa card with you when you visit the office.
A Few Tips and Warnings
It is important to note that Sassa money is paid on a specific day each month depending on the type of grant that you receive. You can find out your payment date on the Sassa website or by visiting a Sassa office.
- Keep your ID and Sassa card safe to avoid fraudulent activities
- Keep track of your grant balance to avoid unexpected shortages
- Report any suspicious activity linked to your Sassa account immediately
By using any of these methods, you can easily and quickly check your Sassa money. This way, you can budget and plan your finances accordingly.