How To Install Google Play Store On Hisense Smart Tv
Welcome to this tutorial that will show you how to install Google Play Store on Hisense Smart TV. Hisense Smart TVs are among the most popular smart TV brands in the world due to their affordability, excellent features, and easy-to-use operating system. However, some Hisense TVs do not come with the Google Play Store installed, which means you cannot download and install your favorite apps from the store.
Why You Need Google Play Store on Your Hisense Smart TV
Google Play Store is the official app store for Android users. So, if you want to download and install Android TV apps on your Hisense smart TV, you need to install the Google Play Store app on your TV. With Google Play Store, you will be able to access and download your favorite apps, including streaming apps like Netflix, Hulu, and Amazon Prime Video. Also, you will be able to update your apps as soon as new versions are available.
How to Install Google Play Store on Hisense Smart TV
The following steps will guide you on how to install Google Play Store on your Hisense Smart TV:
Step 1: Enable “Unknown sources”
Since the Google Play Store app is not available on the Hisense TV app store, you will need to enable “Unknown sources” to allow the installation of third-party apps. Here’s how:
- Go to your TV “Settings” menu
- Select “Security & Restrictions”
- Scroll down and select “Unknown sources”
- Toggle the switch to enable “Unknown sources”
Once you enable this option, you can now proceed to install the Google Play Store app on your Hisense Smart TV.
Step 2: Download the Google Play Store APK file
You need to download the Google Play Store APK file from a trustworthy source. You can do this by using a computer or a smartphone. Here’s how:
- On your computer or smartphone, open a web browser
- Go to the Google APK download site
- Select the latest version of the Google Play Store APK file
- Download the APK file to your device
Note that you need to download the APK file that matches your Hisense Smart TV’s Android TV version. You can check your TV’s Android TV version by going to “Settings” > “Device Preferences” > “About” > “Android TV OS Build”.
Step 3: Transfer the Google Play Store APK file to your Hisense Smart TV
After downloading the APK file to your computer or smartphone, you need to transfer it to your Hisense Smart TV. You can do this using a USB drive or through cloud storage like Google Drive or Dropbox. Here’s how:
- If you are using a USB drive, connect it to your computer and transfer the APK file to the USB drive
- Insert the USB drive into your Hisense Smart TV’s USB port
- If you are using cloud storage, upload the APK file to your cloud storage account
- On your Hisense Smart TV, download and install the “ES File Explorer” app from the app store
- Launch the ES File Explorer app and locate the APK file from the USB drive or cloud storage
- Select the APK file and click the “Install” button
After the installation process is complete, you can launch the Google Play Store app and start downloading your favorite apps.
This is how you can install Google Play Store on your Hisense Smart TV. By following these steps, you will be able to access and download a wide variety of Android TV apps on your TV. Remember to download the APK file from a trustworthy source and always keep the Google Play Store app up-to-date.