How To Know Your Vodacom Number
If you have recently purchased a Vodacom SIM card or you simply can't remember your mobile number, don't worry. There are several ways to know your Vodacom number without having to call customer service or visit a physical store.
- Checking Your Vodacom Number Using USSD Code
- Checking Your Vodacom Number Using Call Me Back
- Contacting Vodacom Customer Service
Checking Your Vodacom Number Using USSD Code
The easiest way to know your Vodacom number is by dialing a USSD code. Here's how:
- Dial *135# on your Vodacom SIM card
- Choose option 1: "My number info"
- Your Vodacom number will be displayed on your screen
How Do I Check My Vodacom Number If I'm Out Of Airtime?
If you don't have airtime on your Vodacom SIM card but you need to know your mobile number, you can still use the USSD code method above. Vodacom won't charge you for checking your number using this code, even if you have no airtime.
Checking Your Vodacom Number Using Call Me Back
Another simple way to know your Vodacom number is by using the "Call Me Back" service. This involves sending a "Call Me Back" request to another Vodacom number:
- Dial *140*recipient's number#
- Press send
- You will receive an SMS with your Vodacom number.
How Do I Use The Call Me Back Service If I Have No Airtime?
You can still use the "Call Me Back" method even if you don't have any airtime. However, this will only work if the recipient has Vodacom Call Me Back service and at least R0.05 airtime.
Contacting Vodacom Customer Service
If the USSD code and "Call Me Back" methods fail, you can contact Vodacom customer service for assistance. Here's how:
- Dial 135 using your Vodacom SIM card
- Listen to the voice prompts
- Select the option to speak to a customer service representative
- Explain that you need help with knowing your Vodacom number.
What Information Will I Need To Provide When Contacting Vodacom Customer Service?
When you call Vodacom customer service, you will need to provide the following information:
- Your SIM card number
- Your full name and surname
- Your ID or passport number
- Your address and contact details
- Your date of birth
It's important to note that you may be required to provide additional information for security purposes.
Knowing your Vodacom mobile number is essential, especially when you need to give it out to friends, family, or even when you need to recharge your airtime. Although the USSD code and "Call Me Back" methods are the easiest and quickest ways to know your Vodacom number, don't hesitate to contact Vodacom customer service if you encounter any issues.