How To Marinate Chicken With Mayonnaise And Tomato Sauce
Marinating chicken is a great way to add flavor to your meals. There are many options you can use to marinate chicken, but using a combination of mayonnaise and tomato sauce will give your chicken a unique and delicious taste. In this article, we will show you how to marinate chicken with mayonnaise and tomato sauce.
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon of chili powder
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper
Start by mixing mayonnaise, tomato sauce, garlic powder, chili powder, salt, and black pepper in a bowl. Stir well to combine all ingredients.
Place the chicken breasts in a large Ziploc bag and pour the mixture over the chicken. Seal the bag and shake it well until the chicken is coated evenly with the mixture.
Place the bag with the chicken and the marinade in the refrigerator and let it marinate for at least 1 hour. For the best results, marinate it overnight.
Preheat your grill to medium-high heat. Remove the chicken from the bag and discard the marinade.
Grill the chicken for 6 to 8 minutes per side, or until the internal temperature reaches 165°F.
- For optimal results, let the chicken marinate overnight in the refrigerator.
- You can bake the chicken in the oven at 375°F for 20-25 minutes if you prefer to not grill it.
- Do not reuse the marinade as it contains raw chicken juices.
In conclusion, marinating chicken with mayonnaise and tomato sauce is easy and results in juicy, flavorful chicken. This marinade is perfect for grilling, baking, or even sautéing. With only a few ingredients, you can create an impressive and delicious dish for your family and friends to enjoy.