How To Check Your Number On Vodacom
Are you a Vodacom user and have forgotten your own number? We’ve all been there – changing phones, lost SIM cards, or simply just forgotten. Whatever the reason, don't worry! In this article, we'll guide you through the simple process of checking your Vodacom number.
Method 1: Call Me Back
The first method to check your number on Vodacom is through using the "Call Me Back" feature. Follow the steps below:
- Dial *140*NUMBER# on your Vodacom SIM card.
- Replace “NUMBER” with your friend’s number and press the call button.
- You will receive a notification message that contains your Vodacom phone number.
Note: This feature might incur some charges depending on your current plan. Make sure you have enough airtime before attempting this option.
Method 2: USSD Code
If you are not comfortable with the previous method, you can check your Vodacom number using the USSD code. Simply follow the steps below:
- Dial *135# on your Vodacom SIM card.
- Choose “Services” from the menu list.
- Choose “Number Enquiry” from the next list.
- Your Vodacom phone number will then be displayed.
Note: This method is free of charge and easy.
We hope this article has helped you find your Vodacom phone number. If you continue to struggle to retrieve your number, we suggest you get in touch with Vodacom customer care.