How To Send A Please Call On Vodacom
Welcome to this tutorial on how to send a please call on Vodacom. Does it ever happen to you that you run out of airtime or that your phone is not reachable, but you really need to make an important call? Vodacom has a solution for such situations where you can send a 'Please Call Me' message to someone with Vodacom.
What is a Please Call on Vodacom?
A 'Please Call Me' is a free message that you can send to anyone with a Vodacom number. This message informs the recipient that you would like them to call you back. It is an excellent option when you run out of airtime or can't reach someone because of a network issue.
How to Send a Please Call on Vodacom?
Here's how you can send a Please Call Me message on Vodacom:
- Open the messages app on your phone
- Type the recipient's phone number
- Type the message "*140*recipient's phone number#" in the message field. For example, if you want to send a Please Call Me to someone with the phone number 087 123 4567, type "*140*0871234567#"
- Send the message
You must have a Vodacom SIM card to use this service. Additionally, you will not be charged for sending a Please Call Me message, but the recipient will be charged for calling back.
When to use Please Call on Vodacom?
You can use a Please Call Me message when:
- You run out of airtime
- Your phone is unreachable
- You don't have the recipient's airtime or data package
- You don't have the recipient's number saved on your phone
Please Call on Vodacom Limitations
There are some limitations to using a Please Call Me message on Vodacom:
- You can only send five Please Call Me messages per day
- You can only send a Please Call Me to Vodacom numbers
- You cannot send a Please Call Me to a number that is on a roaming network
Sending a Please Call Me message on Vodacom is an easy and convenient way to let someone know that you need them to call you back. It is especially useful when you're out of airtime or when your phone is out of reach. Remember that you can only send five Please Call Me messages per day, and the service is only available to Vodacom numbers.