Welcome to the world of cookery! Today we bring you a simple guide on how to make steam bread that is sure to satisfy your carb cravings. Follow these easy steps and enjoy the comfort of warm, homemade bread.
Here are the ingredients you will need to make your own steam bread:
- Flour- 4 cups
- Baking Powder- 3 teaspoons
- Sugar- 1/4 cup
- Milk- 2 cups
Steps To Make Steam Bread
Now that you have your ingredients sorted, Let's get started on the cooking process.
Step 1: Prepare the dough
Mix the flour and baking powder together. Add the sugar, then the milk gradually and knead into a smooth dough.
Step 2: Shape the dough
Divide the dough into equal parts depending on how big you want your bread pieces to be.
Step 3: Steam the bread
Place a steaming rack at the bottom of a pot with enough water to create steam. Place the dough on top of the rack and cover. Steam the bread for 25-30 mins until nicely cooked.
Step 4: Serve
Ta-da! Your steam bread is ready to be served. The warm, spongy texture of your bread will be irresistible. Serve with your favorite sauce or dish.
Tips to make The best Steam Bread
- Knead the dough properly: Properly kneaded dough produces soft and fluffy bread.
- Consistent dough size: Make sure that you divide the dough sizes equally to ensure that the cooking will be even.
- Keep an eye on the pot: Make sure that there is enough water on the pot to prevent it from drying out.
- Use steaming rack: It is important to use a steaming rack to prevent the dough from coming into direct contact with the boiling water.
With these few tips, you are sure to make delicious Steam bread. Remember, practice makes perfect. Keep trying and don't be disappointed if you don't get it right the first time. Happy Cooking!