How To Check Data Balance On Vodacom
Welcome to our article on how to check data balance on Vodacom. If you are a Vodacom user, it is essential to know how to check your data balance.
Method #1: Checking Data Balance via USSD Code
The first and perhaps the easiest way to check your data balance on Vodacom is through USSD code. Follow these steps:
- Dial *111# on your Vodacom line
- Reply with option 2 for “Balance and Bundles”
- Reply with option 1 for “Remaining Balance”
- Your data balance will be displayed on your screen
You can only check your data balance through USSD code if you have a Vodacom line with airtime loaded on it. Data bundles bought with airtime have a different USSD code to check the remaining balance.
Method #2: Checking Data Balance via Vodacom App
Vodacom also has a handy app that allows you to check your data balance, among other things. Here’s how to check your data balance on the Vodacom app:
- Download and open the Vodacom app on your phone
- Log in with your Vodacom account details
- Click the “My Account” tab at the bottom of the screen
- Click the “Data Balance” option to view your data balance
The Vodacom app is only available for Android and IOS users. If you have a different operating system or your phone is not compatible with the Vodacom app, you can use USSD to check your balance.
Method #3: Checking Data Balance via SMS
If you don’t have access to the internet or the Vodacom app, you can still check your data balance through SMS. Here is how:
- Open your messaging app on your phone
- Create a new message
- Enter the word “BALANCE” in the message body
- Send the message to 111
- You will receive an SMS with your data balance
This is a free service from Vodacom, so you won’t be charged for sending the SMS to 111.
Knowing how to check your data balance on Vodacom is important as it helps you monitor your internet usage and prevent unexpected data interruptions. So choose the method that works best for you and stay in control of your data usage!